Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Special Stage Drops, Week 5 - END

To give you a sense of how to pass the first tower and maintain the gap between lowbies and splashers, here are some videos of me farming IT6: 



Note: You don't need this exact ranger lineup to pass. I used to use Biker Gang Xan before replacing him with Luxury Sheep. Mach Brown can be replaced by another lowbie. Red Hood Cony can probably be replaced by a second KSM. The general rule is that the weaker your splashers are, the better your timing needs to be. Of the ability users, Black Moon is the most important one to have.

2/25
ME5:
ME6: RP1
GD5: RP1 Xan
GD6: RP1
IT5: Sindy
IT6: Leonard6 Renee
Adjustments: Replaced Mach Brown (M) with Boxing Scott (M)

Comments: Finally mastered my first Renee! Her stats are pretty amazing:


Didn't get a chance to see her cool down time though, since I immediately evolved her into Power Girl Renee. I also mastered Robin Sindy, he's now a rocket-shooting Explorer Sindy :).

2/26
ME5:
ME6:
GD5:
GD6: RP2
IT5:
IT6: 

Comments: Boxing Scott is a much better staller than Mach Brown. Even though Mach is much faster, he's extremely fragile and always dies in one hit, whereas Scott has invincibility to save him. After adding in Scott, my team has been able to take the first three or four towers in IT6 before invincibility even wears off - before, I could only take the first two.

2/27
ME5: RP1
ME6:
GD5: RP1 Xan
GD6: RP1
IT5: RP1
IT6: RP1

2/28
ME5:
ME6:
GD5:
GD6: RP1
IT5: RP1
IT6: RP2

I'll be cutting this week of farming short, as I've decided to quit LR. I've been playing since last June and while it's been super fun, I don't have the time, energy, or interest to continue playing the game. I hope that you found these four and a half weeks worth of records helpful - good luck and have fun both in LR and RL :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment